The Saskatchewan Barley Development Commission’s (SaskBarley) will consider sponsorship for organizations, causes, projects and initiatives that reflect our vision and mission.
- Our vision: To ensure barley is a long term, profitable and internationally competitive crop choice for Saskatchewan farmers.
- Our mission: To identify, develop and support research, market development, and extension initiatives that ensure long term profitable and sustainable barley production for Saskatchewan farmers.
As such SaskBarley will consider sponsorship opportunities that fit one of more of the following criteria:
- Support personal and/or professional development of Saskatchewan barley farmers
- Support building a competitive and profitable agriculture industry for Saskatchewan farmers
- Support the growth and promotion of the Canadian barley industry
- Support research, market development and/or extension initiatives related to Canadian barley
Applying for sponsorship:
If you feel your cause aligns with the criteria and sponsorship definition outlined above, please send background information on your organization/cause/project/initiative and specific information on your sponsorship ask, including sponsorship benefits, costs, and deadlines to:
Saskatchewan Barley Development Commission